A portable file and folder synchronization software for Windows that merges bulletproof reliability with an easy-to-use interface
GoodSync2Go is a handy and portable tool that uses an innovative synchronization algorithm to synchronize your data between desktop PCs, USB drives, laptops and more.GoodSync combines bulletproof reliability with an extremely easy-to-use interface. Easy to Use Windows Interface · Do routine multiple folder synchronizations with one click.· Automatic, on-screen, context sensitive hints.· Minimal questions asked before file sync starts.· Multilingual user interface with localized file names supportPerforms real all-way file and folder synchronization · File modifications and deletions are stored in a database.· The innovative algorithm does not rely on file system precision or accuracy.· Actual folder (directory) synchronization.· Virtually any file system is supportedCan be used in various scenarios · Sync data between your desktop PC and laptop (notebook).· Update and backup files over a local network or the Internet.· Synchronize more than 2 directories.· Do data replication and backup between home and work computers.· Synchronize a removable (USB key, flash drive, CDRW) device with a local drive. You will combine the performance of local file devices with the absolute mobility of a removable drive. And don't be so afraid of losing your USB key or even of your hard drive crashing: be at ease, knowing you have kept a copy of your most important data Limitations:
· 30 days trial period
· After 30 days the free version allows up to 3 jobs and 100 files to be routinely backed up or synchronized. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Amazon Cloud Drive: add file system that allows to sync to Amazon CD (prefix acd:// ).
· Works for anybody who has Amazon account, 5 Gb free.
· SkyDrive by Microsoft Live: add separate file system for it (prefix sds:// ).
· Compute user's SkyDrive server from user Live/Passport credentials.
· Google Docs: fix various issues.
· Explorer: Add Mount command that mounts any GS file system as a local disk.
· GoodSync provides WebDAV server that is mounted using DAV redirector.
· Browse dialog: add Bookmarks selector that shows other servers from the same file system.
· DAV: add option to save cookies between sessions, needed for Amazon CD.
· Amazon S3: upload large files in multiple parts, to prevent timeouts.
· HTTP client: implement Passport authentication.
· Pre-Analyze Script: fix error in running it.
· Log Upload: fix error when log being uploaded is locked.
· Fix rare crash caused by tree drawing.
· Server: now can request Digest auth, Basic Auth, or both.
· Server: consolidate config parameter na...