Speak with other people on the Internet
Teamspeak enables you to speak with people on the world wide web. Up to 100000 People on one server or a little clan server for gamer with a password. You need only a microphone and internet. Here are some key features of "Teamspeak Client":
· Optimal bandwidth usage with codecs ranging from CELP 5.1Kbit to GSM 16.4Kbit to Speex 25.9Kbit for optimal voice clarity
· Local addressbook allows you to connect quickly to your favorite servers
· Webserver list allows you to find TeamSpeak servers without their IP
· Flexible permission system, allowing you to configure your server the way you want it
· Channel and subchannel creation
· Built-in web administration interface allowing you full control over your server via your web browser
· One server-instance can run multiple virtual servers which results in hassle-free administration
· Telnet access to your server-instance as well as to all virtual servers
· Client is designed to work well with firewalls and routers
· Passworded servers and channels
· Completely configurable keybindings (hotkeys) to quickly join specified channels, mute your microphone, etc.
· Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or other channels
· Auto voice normalizing (no need to adjust your mic manually)
· Supports Microsoft Gamevoice (TM) hardware
· Windows/Linux server
· Windows/Linux client
· Event driven sound notifications (which can be configured individually)
· Text messaging in the client (for those complicated URL's or IP's) and clickable links
· IRC-like admin functions for your server (like serveradmin, channel admin, operators)
· Channel moderation, which is useful for holding meetings in channels with many users
· Kicking / banning people
· Seemless optoinal MySQL integration, allowing you to customize your server database
· Minimal CPU and RAM requirements
· Given bandwidth requirements are met, servers can easily handle thousands of users
· Authorized Teamspeak Host Providers (ATHPs) and other Commercial users can integrate their own clickable banner in the client
· Pentium 166 MHz CPU
· 64 MBytes of RAM
· 6 MBytes of harddisk space
· DirectX 8.1 (available at http://www.microsoft.com/directx)
· An Internet connection or LAN
· A full-duplex soundcard
· A microphone (if you want to be able to talk, not just listen)
· TeamSpeak Server
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added banner resize mode to virtualserver settings.
· Channel context menu "unsubscribe from channel family" is available as soon
· as any subchannel is subscribed.
· "Set Avatar" now is disabled without permission.
· Added package installer for easy plugins/styles/soundpacks etc. one-click
· Plugin authors note: requestChannelSubscribe and requestChannelUnsubscribe
· now take an array of channelIDs as parameter instead of a single channelID.
· Exchanged default soundpack with male and female soundpacks.
· Added soundpack page to setup wizard to select one of male or female.
· Select and scroll to own client after connecting.
· Fixed switching a fullscreen game to desktop when client is minimized and
· showing the "warn while muted", the "entering moderated channel", the
· "force push-to-talk" or the "maximum amount of clients reached" dialog.
· Client and server log windows now save and restore log level checkbox states.
· Added "Debug" checkbox to control debug output in client l...