This application easily integrates PDF creation support in your applications
novaPDF SDK is a useful PDF tool development kit that program developers can use to add the ability to produce PDF files in their own applications. Here are some key features of "novaPDF SDK":
· A COM interface for customizing novaPDF Printer options. Any option that can be configured in the novaPDF Printer Printing Preferences dialog, can be also configured with the COM interface, including profiles management.
· A silent installer for the novaPDF Printer that can be distributed with your software. You can include this silent installer in your installation program and novaPDF printer will be installed with your customized options, without any user interaction.
· NovaPDF Printer SDK documentation.
· Several code samples on how to use novaPDF SDK
· During evaluation a notice will be placed at the end of each page of the generated PDF file. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix: Corrected the installation process on Windows XP (32-bit) when the x64 folder does not exist
· Fix: Corrected the Append to PDF process on client computers