Visual Basic.Net to C# Converter with Over 99% Accuracy
VB.Net to C# Converter is a conversion program that will rewrite your VB.Net project in C#.VBConversions' VB.Net to C# Converter is a state of the art conversion program which rewrites your VB.Net project in C#. Unlike other conversion programs, variable names, comments, and inline comments are preserved, and code conversion accuracy is over 99%.The VB.Net to C# Converter even converts some of the most difficult features other programs don't even attempt, such as ReDim statements, parameterized properties, local shared variables, On Error Goto's, event handling, complex Case statements, API calls, and moreOther conversion programs either reverse engineer assemblies, producing unreadable assembly like code in C#, or else attempt a source code to source code conversion which isn't very accurate.VBConversions' VB.Net to C# Converter is a source code to source code converter. Your code maintains its original readability and flavor (including line and inline comments), Reliability is very good, over 99% accuracy in most tests. Here are some key features of "VB.Net to C# Converter":
· You are in complete control of the conversion process. There are literally dozens of conversion options you control, from how ref arguments and with statements are handled, to how much you want to eliminate dependencies on the Microsoft.VisualBasic namespace.
· Each release is rigorously tested on hundreds of thousands of lines of VB.Net code. Virtually every line of sample code Microsoft releases is tested, along with many real world projects and sample code from third party vendors.
· Comprehensive reporting is available every step of the conversion process. Before conversion, your code is scanned and you are warned about anything in your code which could be a problem. During conversion, you are not left to guess what we did to your code. Anything of interest done during the conversion is reported. After conversion, any C# compiler errors is also reported. Flexible and comprehensive reporting is very valuable when converting large projects. Many customers have said this is one of our best features.
· First class Visual Basic 2005 support. Other converters VB2005 support is spotty and error prone. Generics, Operator Overloading, and the My namespace are completely supported.
· Net Framework (version 1.1 for converting VB 2002/2003 programs, version 2.0 for converting VB 2005 programs) and MDAC 2.6 or higher. If you have Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 or 2005 installed on your computer and can build your VB program successfully, y
· If you are converting multiple projects at once or very large projects, you should also have a relatively fast pc with at least 512 mb of memory
· 15 days trial
· Limitation of 50000 lines of code
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· VB.Net and C# code, and any associated conversion issues can be viewed / navigated in a side by side Visual Studio like environment. The conversion experience feels much more intuitive and productive.
· There is now complete control over how the C# code is formatted, similar to the code formatting options in Visual Studio.
· On Error Goto -> try/catch conversion logic has been rewritten from scratch, and converts most On Error Goto scenarios very cleanly and without awkward goto logic, similar to being rewritten by hand.
· Improved conversion accuracy across the board - really too many improvements to list.