Organize and manage all Formula 1 related data.
Formula1 Organizer Deluxe software was designed to allow PC users to organize and manage all Formula 1 related data. For the database novice, Formula1 Organizer's intuitive interface and ready-to-use templates make it easy to set up and useDriver Organizer: catalog driver's profiles and pictures. Races Organizer: store race results. Diary Organizer: create champion diaries. Web Organizer: organize web Formula 1 resources. For the power user, Organizer affords the simplicity of wizards that make it easy to set up and use the Formula1 database organizers that you create. The Formula 1 Organizer Software gives you total control over the structure of the database, and the way data appears in data-collection screens. Here are some key features of "Formula1 Organizer Deluxe":
· Software Tour
· Simple, easy-to-use: Ready-to-use database templates and the user-friendly interface let you easily and quickly organize your Formula 1 information.
· Quickly access your data: You can access and view your database in virtually any way. Table Viewer allows you to view data in rows and columns. Browser Viewer allows you to view data in virtually any way using browser viewer. Standard Record Viewers allows you to easily enter, and modify records, or quickly generate data specific commands.
· Easily process data: Report Wizard, Label Wizard, HTML Generator Wizard let you create quality, professionally looking documents, r ace and driver reports, Web pages and catalogs, labels with color and graphics.
· Flexible productivity tool: Using a helper program called Designer you can easily modify database templates included in the package.
· Learn once use multiple times: You can use application for all your database needs. You can create your own data organizers or you can try our ready-to-use business and home solutions: Solution Center.
· Web ready: Web Ready features give you the ability to publish your database to the Web.
· Save time organizing your records: Results of time consuming tasks or repetitive processes can be saved into templates.
· Intel-compatible computer 486/66 or later
· 64MB RAM
· 16 MB of free hard disk space available.
· VGA or higher-resolution video adapter (Super VGA, at least 256-color recommended)
· digital cameras
· supports printers
· mouse or compatible pointing device
· Microsoft TCP/IP
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Task Bar.
· Improved import from text files.
· Many new database templates.