Easy to use & cost-effective web creation tool
Namo WebEditor is designed for everyone. Namo WebEditor will bring you a powerful visual authoring environment that allows you to simply add contents to webpages without knowledge of webcode. Site Wizard & Site Manager make creating and maintaining a complete website easier than ever. Advanced users can create and manage websites using our powerful tools such as Real-time synchronization between WYSIWYG Editing Mode and HTML and the Quick Tag Editor.Namo WebEditor9 features an improved a ribbon menu where toolbars are organized by tabs and often used commands can be accessed more easily than in previous versions.Our new improved UI will reduce your working time. You can also customize the Namo WebEditor user interface by picking a Color Scheme. Namo WebEditor offers three schemes: blue, black and gray. Choose the one you like the most.The Site Manager will help you to view your website as a whole.You can rearrange pages by clicking and dragging them on the Site Tree, and the Site Manager will automatically update the site structure and dynamic navigation bars. This is a quick and easy way to organize and update your site.Use our Site Library Panel to quickly access common site elements such as hyperlinks, images, music, etc.All you need to do is drag items from the Site Library panel into the editing window.Pubish your whole site or update it on the Web with one click. Share your information directly through Social Networking and Blogs. You can link your site to social networking sites like Twitter to interact with your friends and customers.Namo WebEditor now supports Secure FTP.Unlike standard FTP, it encrypts both commands and data, preventing passwords and sensitive information from being transmitted in the clear over the network. WE9's cross browser compatability will allow users to create a site that will appear on all major browsers(Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE) and mobile phone. Requirements:
· CPU: Pentium IV or faster
· Memory: 512 MB or more
· Free Disk Space: 200 MB
· Display: 1024 x 768, 16-bit color
· 30-day trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Preview how your documents will look on mobile devices. Namo WebEditor can emulate the browsers and screen size of popular smartphones including the iPhone 3, iPhone 4, NexusOne, Droid, Galaxy S and Omnia.
· Namo WebEditor now provides integrated CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) editing with source coloring and code completion to make editing .css files much easier. Stop editing your CSS files in a text editor.
· Namo WebEditor now supports Secure FTP. Upload your files to your site with confidence using our secure file transfer protocol.
· Customize the Namo WebEditor user interface by picking a color scheme. Namo WebEditor offers three schemes: blue, black and gray. Choose the one you like the most.
· CSS2 and CSS3 rendering has been improved in Namo WebEditor's edit mode so that you can more accurately judge how your documents will appear in a web browser while you are editing. Work with the lat...