Create PDF files from any printable document
Softpedia in association with Softland offers you a special discount: Now, only from Softpedia, you can buy novaPDF with a 30% discount. Take advantage of this opportunity and press the Buy Now button and use the SOFT30 coupon. Get it now, while it's hot! Using novaPDF Server Pro you can easily create high quality searchable PDF files in an affordable and reliable way from any Windows application. It installs as a printer driver and helps you generate the PDF files by simply selecting the "print" command from any application (you can convert Word documents, Excel sheets, PowerPoint presentations, AutoCad drawings, emails or web pages). You can password protect the PDF files you create and permissions can be restricted to prevent the document from being viewed, printed, modified, copied or annotated. Your PDF files will be secured with 40-bit and 128-bit encryption algorithms. This PDF creator can detect the headings in the printed document and add bookmarks in the generated PDF files. You have to define the text attributes for the document headings (font, size, style, color) and for the generated bookmarks. novaPDF can append/insert content to an existing PDF file. It also offers a PDF overlay option. This PDF creator can be installed on one computer in a network environment (printer server) and used by any other computer in that network, without having to install it on each computer. novaPDF Server Pro will help you to automatically detect hyperlinks in documents and convert them into clickable links in the resulted PDF file.This option is specifically useful when you want to distribute a PDF file on the web and you want the links included in the original document to be accessible for users clicking on a hyperlink from the PDF file. novaPDF Server Pro has lots of features: modify the paper size (or create new custom page sizes for large format printing), modify the resolution (from 72 to 2400 dpi), change page orientation (portrait, landscape), fonts embedding, compress text and images, send the generated PDF file via email and much more. novaPDF Server Pro is currently translated in over 19 languages. Here are some key features of "novaPDF Server Pro [DISCOUNT: 30% OFF!]":
· PDF/A Compliance. Creates PDFs compliant with PDF/A-1b specification for the RGB colorspace.
· Merge PDF Files. Append or insert content to an existing PDF file.
· Document Information. Include title, author, keywords in your PDF file.
· PDF Viewer Options. You can control how the PDF file will be displayed after it's generated in the default PDF viewer.
· Custom Save Options. Configure it to use predefined save settings.
· After Save Actions. Custom actions can be defined to be performed after the PDF was successfully generated.
· Create Private Profiles. Define different profiles for future use, each with its own printing settings.
· Import/Export Profiles. The printing profiles can be exported or imported into different installations.
· Predefined/Custom Page Sizes. Choose a default page size (like Letter, Legal, A3, A4, A5, A6, ...) or define your own.
· Fonts embedding and font subsets embedding - Fonts (TrueType, OpenType and Type1) can be embedded in the PDF file to ensure perfect portability.
· Multi-language support - choose a language for the user interface
· Network printer sharing - can be installed on one computer in a network environment and used by any other computer in that network.
· Save PDF to Server - can save the PDF from a client computer directly to the server.
· Public Profiles - Define profiles on the server computer and they will automatically be propagated to all client computers.
· PDF Bookmarks - it can detect the headings in the printed document and add bookmarks in the generated PDF files. You have to define the text attributes for the document headings (font, size, style, color) and for the generated bookmarks.
· Create PDF links - recognizes links to files and formatted URLs (starting with "http://", "www", "mailto:" or "ftp://") visible in the original document, and creates them in the generated PDF file as links, so they can be opened by clicking them in the PDF viewer.
· Add-ins for Microsoft Office. novaPDF installs several add-ins for Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel) that allows one-click conversion to PDF.
· Graphics options - You can compress, downsample or convert text and graphics to reduce PDF size.
· PDF Watermarks - You can define multiple image watermarks and add them to individual pages or the entire PDF document.
· Page Left, Right, Top and Bottom Margins - You can set a margin region that will remain empty when printing.
· Page zoom (1%-400% zoom factor) - You can zoom a page if you need advanced settings of how the document should be positioned on the PDF page.
· Digitally sign PDF files - you will be able to apply digital signatures to generated PDF files.
· 40 bit/128 bit encryption - full 40-bit and 128-bit encryption is supported by novaPDF Professional and the user is able to control whether the PDF can be viewed, printed, modified, annotated or if it should permit copying/pasting content from it.
· Send PDF via email - once created, the PDF file can be automatically sent via email to different recipients, either using the default email client or directly from the application (using SMTP configuration). Additionally you can choose to zip the PDF and send it as attachment.
· PDF Overlay - this allows adding the content of the document currently being printed via novaPDF Professional as the background or foreground of an existing PDF file, with options to customize the position of that added content.
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix: Corrected the installation process on Windows XP (32-bit) when the x64 folder does not exist
· Fix: Corrected the Append to PDF process on client computers