A feature rich, yet easy-to-use audio manager
Helium Music Manager is a application which allows you to catalogue virtually any music collection; everything from mp3 files to audio CDs and from vinyl records to tapes. Helium Music Manager is easy to start working with Helium Music Manager and focusing on exploring your music collection without any unnecessary steps. With Helium Music Manager you can locate, play and edit the tags of your favourite music. Helium Music Manager contains all the functions you need, integrated into one application. Exploring your music collectionHelium Music Manager allows you to quickly find albums and tracks in your music collection. You can view your collection as in Windows Explorer, as album thumbnails or in an intuitive Web style user interface. You can easily find music from a certain artist, genre or other criteria using the built-in search engine. Listening to your music Helium Music Manager comes with a fully featured player. Take advantage of smart playlists, equalizer and auto normalization support, multiple playlist management as well as the integrated audioscrobbler/last.fm support. Rate your songs instantly, when played, to quickly find your favourites later. Enable the auto-enqueuing function to automatically add music to your active playlist when it reaches the end. Helium Music Manager also allows you to be your own web DJ ·� stream the music you are playing over internet radio so others can share your music experience. Managing your music collection Helium Music Manager automatically collects all available information from the tags of your music. Information can be automatically downloaded from Internet sources, such as CDDB/Gracenote, FreeDB, Allmusic.com, Discogs.com and Google Image Search etc. Helium Music Manager's editing tools allow you to quickly correct and complete information for your music tracks. Helium Music Manager supports all common file formats, Audio CD's as well as other media such as vinyl records and music cassettes. · MP2, MP3 (constant and variable bitrate) · MP4, M4P and M4B · Ogg Vorbis · Windows Media Audio · FLAC · APE · Audio CD · Other media (vinyl records and music cassettes etc) Here are some key features of "Helium Music Manager":
· Edit artist, album and track information by manually typing, by reading information from the filenames or by downloading information from Internet sources.
· Automatically rename files and create folder structures based on the track information
· Create and print reports
· Add, update and download album pictures
· Burn Audio CD's
· Create and manage playlists and smart playlists
· Analyze the quality of MP3 files and repair files with problems
· Pentium class processor.
· 64 MB RAM (256 MB or more recommended).
· 30 MB free disc space.
· 16-bit color display adaptor (24-bit or more recommended).
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version contains corrections for the reports report via the Customer Center since the prior release.
· It contains important corrections related to artist ratings and therefore we recommend all users running any prior release to upgrade to this build.