This application allows you to create PDF files from any printable document
Softpedia in association with Softland offers you a special discount: Now, only from Softpedia, you can buy novaPDF with a 30% discount. Take advantage of this opportunity and press the Buy Now button and use the SOFT30 coupon. Get it now, while it's hot! Using novaPDF Server Std you can easily create high quality searchable PDF files in an affordable and reliable way from any application. It installs as a printer driver and helps you generate the PDF files by simply selecting the "print" command from any application (you can convert your Word documents, Excel sheets, PowerPoint presentations, AutoCad drawings, emails or web pages). The resulted PDF files can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer (reader) installed. novaPDF can append/insert content to an existing PDF file. This PDF creator can be installed on one computer in a network environment (printer server) and used by any other computer in that network, without having to install it on each computer. novaPDF Server Std can generate PDF files with embedded fonts. This means that your PDF files can be read and printed on any system without distributing your font separately, while maintaining the original intended design. novaPDF Server Std allows you to define different profiles, each with its own settings for page size, resolution, fonts, compression, document info and save settings. This is very useful if there are different users using the same computer (and each has different printing preferences). This PDF printer driver has a lot of features that allows you to: modify the paper size (or create new custom page sizes for large format printing), modify the resolution (from 72 to 2400 dpi), change page orientation (portrait, landscape), fonts embedding (support for Open Type and True Type), compress text and images (zip and Jpeg compression allow the generation of smaller output files) and lots more. The user interface supports localization, thus using novaPDF Std in your own language. novaPDF Standard Desktop installs as a printer driver and will help you generate the PDF files by simply selecting the "print" command from any application. Here are some key features of "novaPDF Server Desktop [DISCOUNT: 30% OFF!]":
· PDF/A Compliance. Creates PDFs compliant with PDF/A-1b specification for the RGB colorspace.
· Merge PDF Files. Append or insert content to an existing PDF file.
· Document Information. Include title, author, keywords in your PDF file.
· PDF Viewer Options. You can control how the PDF file will be displayed after it's generated in the default PDF viewer.
· Custom Save Options. Configure it to use predefined save settings.
· After Save Actions. Custom actions can be defined to be performed after the PDF was successfully generated.
· Create Private Profiles. Define different profiles for future use, each with its own printing settings.
· Import/Export Profiles. The printing profiles can be exported or imported into different installations.
· Predefined/Custom Page Sizes. Choose a default page size (like Letter, Legal, A3, A4, A5, A6, ...) or define your own.
· Fonts embedding and font subsets embedding - Fonts (TrueType, OpenType and Type1) can be embedded in the PDF file to ensure perfect portability.
· Multi-language support - choose a language for the user interface
· Network printer sharing - can be installed on one computer in a network environment and used by any other computer in that network.
· Save PDF to Server - can save the PDF from a client computer directly to the server.
· Public Profiles - Define profiles on the server computer and they will automatically be propagated to all client computers.
novaPDF Standard has all the features of novaPDF Lite plus:
· PDF Bookmarks - it can detect the headings in the printed document and add bookmarks in the generated PDF files. You have to define the text attributes for the document headings (font, size, style, color) and for the generated bookmarks.
· Create PDF links - recognizes links to files and formatted URLs (starting with "http://", "www", "mailto:" or "ftp://") visible in the original document, and creates them in the generated PDF file as links, so they can be opened by clicking them in the PDF viewer.
· Add-ins for Microsoft Office. novaPDF installs several add-ins for Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel) that allows one-click conversion to PDF.
· Graphics options - You can compress, downsample or convert text and graphics to reduce PDF size.
· PDF Watermarks - You can define multiple image watermarks and add them to individual pages or the entire PDF document.
· Page Left, Right, Top and Bottom Margins - You can set a margin region that will remain empty when printing.
· Page zoom (1%-400% zoom factor) - You can zoom a page if you need advanced settings of how the document should be positioned on the PDF page.
· A notice will be placed at the end of each page of the generated PDF (Portable Document Format) file. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix: Corrected the installation process on Windows XP (32-bit) when the x64 folder does not exist
· Fix: Corrected the Append to PDF process on client computers