Create professional slide shows with powerful features for DVD-Player and PC
AquaSoft SlideShow Ultimate is a reliable software that can create slide shows for computer and DVD-Player. Import images from a digital camera or a scanner, add music, your own sounds as well as text. Capturing your life on film and camera is just a start—now use your pictures and videos as ingredients in concocting a spectacular presentation. Everything from spontaneous backyard barbecues to formal company meetings can look better when you use AquaSoft SlideShow to create a multimedia show, and with only a few clicks.SlideShow-Templates. In a hurry, or need some ideas to get you started? Then use one of our preset designs and add your own pictures, music, captions, and videos. To finish, just select some of the built-in special effect components, and viola—your presentation is finished!It’s easy to play your own photograph on your television, computer, or projector. Or, if portable media is more your style, you can burn your show to DVD as either a video or a standalone self-executing file to take with you anywhere.HDTV and burning. Effortlessly burn your work to a CD or DVD (the burning software is integrated), or export to HDTV in the AVI or WMV formats. It only takes a few clicks! Keep yourself organized when working on complex slide shows—objects such as photos or videos can be manipulated more easily with our timeline and story board interface. Shows can be divided into chapters, and the chapters themselves can contain multiple tracks, which can contain any number of items.Using this method, the pieces of your slideshow can be brought together to create a stunning display. Turn your work into a work of art with our huge assortment of special effects. More than 130 transitions, greater than fifty bitmap effects, and over 100 text effects enliven and embolden your presentation.Add a bit of variety to your work with camera pans, “Ken Burns” effects, customizable zoom and movement paths, and customizable turns and rotations. Here are some key features of "AquaSoft SlideShow Ultimate":
Burning DVDs and CDs:
· Play back your show as a video through your TV or on your PC. With just a few clicks, burning DVDs or SVCDs has never been easier.
Video export and HDTV:
· To further manipulate or present your slide shows, they can be exported to high-definition videos (HDTV) in AVI- and/or WMV*-format.
· Everything you want to include in your presentation needs its own location on the all-important timeline. First, indicate where along the timeline you want objects (text, images, videos, etc.) to appear, and specify their duration as well. Put several time tracks side by side so that they play back simultaneously.
· Bring your images and text to life. Whether to zoom in or out, into an image or a video, you can control what item gets “zoomed”, and when, where, and how the zoom unfolds.
· Pan movement allows you to wander across any image, from right to left, from left to right, up, down, across, and then back and forth again. The possiblities are endless! Simply select the sections of the image where you wish to feature pan movement, and determine the order in which you want to pan to those sections-- it's easy, and no movement is impossible in AquaSoft SlideShow.
· With your controls, you place points that, when connected, become movement paths. Appearing to be invisibly guided, your images will move along these paths in a time-controlled fashion.
Turns and rotation:
· Images, text, collages, and particle objects can travel along any movement path. Additionally, a rotation angle can be placed at any point along the movement path. Objects will appear to flow gently and softly, or boldly and dramatically, whatever you prefer.
· Although there are more than 130 impressive transitions included, these are just stock options that can be edited by changing the detailed space- and time-settings. In this manner, you can create millions of different transitions just by editing the ones included with AquaSoft SlideShow.
· Many included bitmap effects (shadows, mirroring, frames, masks, decorations, etc.) can be applied to your images simply by using drag-and-drop. By using the Bitmap Effect Editor you can even edit these effects or create new ones yourself.
Any number of pictures:
· Where other programs limit the number of pictures that can be used, AquaSoft SlideShow raises the bar in this department because there is no limit to the number of pictures you can insert. And, by using chapters, you can easily organize shows regardless of the number of pictures.
· Alpha channels (transparency information) are fully supported by AquaSoft SlideShow (PNG-images). Pictures gently disappear and re-appear, or blend with overlay images. Create impressive effects, such as collages with irregular edges, or transparencies.
Non-destructive image editing:
· The integrated image editor in AquaSoft SlideShow is non-destructive, because your original picture remains untouched and unchanged. Any edits—crops, special effects, etc—are saved in your presentation and applied “on the fly” during playback. This way you can edit and enhance pictures and reuse them in different places, all without altering your original.
· JPG, JPEG-2000, PNG, Tiff and more then fifty other known image formats are supported, giving you greater flexibility within your creating environment
· EXIF-data are the additional technical details that are stored along with a photograph. AquaSoft SlideShow allows access to these EXIF-data, meaning you can sort your images by exposure date, for example, or display EXIF-data together with the image.
· Music and voice tracks can be played back on several tracks all at once. Now, creating a cacophony of noise, or a delightful harmony, is only a matter of selecting the voices or music to add to the tracks.
· Due to the multi-track timeline, a background music selection can be applied to the whole slide show, independent of separate sounds and/or captions applied to images. You can specify volume, duration, fade in and fade out, and transitions for each sound piece.
· Collages can easily be created by bundling separate pictures into groups. AquaSoft SlideShow easily handles complex collages from any images to texts, which can also be animated.
· If you have a large number of images, being able to sort and organize them into chapters is a helpful feature. Chapters themselves can have multiple tracks, and each track may contain any number of images or other objects, which can be in any (user-defined) distance from each other.
· How many effects do you need? More than 100 text effects, including animated, transparent and flowing effects, diversify the text flow and make it interesting. While these are just the stock effects, each effect can be edited to your liking, resulting in a virtually endless selection.
· Do you want to create an attractive slide show without much effort? Then you should use the SlideShow-Master. It creates a sophisticated slide show in three easy steps. Select pictures -> Select music -> Select style. Of course, slide shows created by SlideShow-Master can be edited and adjusted according to your individual preferences.
· Using the plug-in mechanism, AquaSoft SlideShow’s usefulness can be extended even further. Websites, photo calendars and albums, screen savers and automatic batch processing, as well as SlideShow-Manager all function as plug-ins.
· 1 Ghz processor or greater
· 512 MB of system memory
· DirectX 9.0 compatible video card with 64MB of video RAM
· CD burner (optional)
· 10 entries in the object list
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· While the older versions of AquaSoft SlideShow already contained a virtually unlimited number of transitions (because each one could be customized), version 7 includes sixty-five completely new transitions, for a total of 130 standard transitions. Combined with the fact that each of these can be customized, anyone and everyone can find the transitions they need in version 7.
Sixty-five new transitions with stunning effects:
· Most transitions have new options for rotating boxes
· New options to specify box alignments
· Improved presentation of the transition preview in the toolbox
· We wanted to make it even easier to design shows, so we added many more design elements (such as speech bubbles) to the toolbox and the SlideShow-Master. That way, you can create a themed presentation (wedding, party, baby shower, etc.) in either the 4:3 or the 16:9 formats with just a few clicks, and then add humorous touches such as speech bubbles, hats, or fake mustaches....