A GUI for Oracle server administration and development
Navicat for Oracle is a straight forward database administration that works with any Oracle Database Server from version 8i or above, and supports most of the latest Oracle objects features including Directory, Tablespace, Synonym, Materialized View, Trigger, Sequence, and Type, etc. Features in Navicat are sophisticated enough to provide professional developers for all their specific needs, yet easy to learn for users who are new to Oracle. With Navicat well-designed Graphical User Interface (GUI), Navicat for Oracle lets you quickly and easily create, organize, access and share information in a secure and easy way, taking Oracle administration to the next level. Requirements:
· Pentium II processor or above
· 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM
· Hard-disk space vary depending on installation. Full installation requires 65 MB of available hard-disk space
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Scroll bar in Trigger Definition editor was missing.
· Object List frozen.
· The size of the width in Run Result columns were too large in Stored Procedure form.
· "Grid index out of range" error occured while refreshing in Table Viewer.
· Connection combo box showed wrongly in Data Synchronization.