Build your web applications quickly and easily using this industry leading web application IDE
Unified Editing for Web Apps:
· Get unrivaled support for popular libraries including jQuery, Prototype, YUI, dojo, Ext JS, MooTools, and others.
Ruby on Rails, Python and PHP:
· Add powerful plugins and ready-to-use runtimes for Ruby on Rails, Python and PHP. Eclipse users can easily add Studio as a plugin.
· Use your skills to create desktop web applications with our plugin for Adobe AIR.
· 512 MB RAM
· Pentium 4-level processor
· Java 1.6 (included with the download)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· APSTUD-23: Aptana tries to open a new instance of itself when opening files via Windows Explorer
· APSTUD-157: Via Tender: snippet vars
· APSTUD-319: Via Tender: Code colorization
· APSTUD-374: Open Declaration / Selection in Ruby
· APSTUD-398: ">APSTUD-398: Via Tender: Creating & Saving a new file - causes file path to get reset to root
· APSTUD-413: .* cloaks all files, rather than all hidden files
· APSTUD-416: Via Tender: Aptana FTP Connections - files and folders are ordered by name regardless top priority of the folders
· APSTUD-422: Via Tender: Hitting escape while choosing a connection confirms instead of cancels
· APSTUD-699: No "Move..." option on context menu in App Explorer
· APSTUD-733: Need to provide better progress reporting for git clones
· APSTUD-744: HTML: Apostrophes in plain text should not auto close
· APSTUD-752: Dragging file between remote folders in file transfer view copies rather than moves them
· APSTUD-753: Add ability to compare two files with each other (between p...