This software enables you to extract your audio CDs to almost all audio formats
Accord CD Ripper Xtreme is an allround and powerful audio CD extracting software.Accord CD Ripper Xtreme allows you to easily extract audio CD tracks to most popular audio formats.Rip audio CD tracks to WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, MP2, VQF, AIFF, AIFC, AIF, 3GP, AAC, M4A, M4B, MP4, MPC, MP+, MPP, WV, AU, SND, RAW, GSM, VOX, PCM, ADPCM, G721, G723, FAP, PAF, SVX, 8SVX, IFF, NIST, IRCAM, SF, VOC, W64, MAT, MAT4, MAT5, PVF, XI, HTK, CAF, SDS, AVR, WAVEX, SD2, WVE, RF64 and user-customized formats etc. Incredibly high ripping speed. Fully optimized for SSE/Hyper thread technology and get extra speed boost on multiprocessor systems. Allow the users to encode audio CDs to customized formats thru their own encoders. Theoretically, Accord CD Ripper Xtreme can rip audio CD tracks to INFINITE audio formats. Flexible output mode: rip audio CDs to divided files (one file per track) or to CD images (one file per disc with cuesheet or chapters). Not only rip tracks, Accord CD Ripper is capable of ripping arbitrary sector range of an audio CD with 1/75 sec precision. Accurate ripping. Five build-in advanced disc error correction strategies: PLAY, BURST, SYNCH, SECURE and PARANOID. Three choices of actions on reading or synching an error during ripping: STOP, SILENCE and CUT. Retrieve album info from remote and local CDDB (Compact Disc Database) servers. CDDB info can be edited/revised/saved/submitted. On-the-fly ripping, no temporary file generated. Volume normalization of extracted audio to a given percentage Fully visualize the ripping process and real time display the spectrum of audio data. Elegant and intuitive user interface, very easy to use. Write metadata of the output audio files and create cue sheet & M3U playlist file. Build-in latest Lame MP3 encoder which is generally believed as the the best MP3 encoder in the world. Supports three external AAC encoder: FAAC, Nero AAC and CT AAC+. Plain audio CD Player. All kinds of CD and DVD drives are supported (including IDE, SCSI, USB etc.). Multiple disc media supported, including CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW ,DVD+RW. Windows Vista compatible. Here are some key features of "Accord CD Ripper Xtreme":
· Rip audio CD tracks to most popular audio formats such as WAV (Waveform Audio, including A-law, GSM, Microsoft ADPCM, PCM and U-law), MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3), WMA (Windows Media Audio), OGG (Ogg Vorbis), APE (Monkey's Audio), FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) etc.
· Fast & accurate ripping, automatic speed reduction on read errors and fallback to a higher speed afterwards. Accord CD Ripper adopts advanced disc error correction strategies and has five internal ripping mode presets: PLAY, BURST, SYNCH, SECURE and PARANOID. Accord CD Ripper also provides several choices of actions on reading or synching an error during ripping: STOP, SILENCE and CUT. With all these, most unreadable and scratched audio CDs can be easily & exactly ripped.
· Both remote and local CDDB (Compact Disc Database) are supported.
· On-the-fly ripping, no temporary file generated.
· Foolproof & user-friendly interface with exhaustive options. The rookies can do the job easily and the experts can get what they exactly want.
· Automatically tag output audio files if CDDB info available
· Dual MP3 encoders: Fraunhofer IIS MPEG Layer-3 Codec and Lame Codec.
· Skinnable. You can apply one of the three visual styles: System Default, Christmas and Mac OS X Tiger.
· Plain audio CD Player.
· All kinds of CD and DVD drives are supported (including IDE, SCSI, USB etc.).
· Multiple disc media supported, incluing CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD R, DVD-RW, DVD RW.
· Multisession (CD-Extra) supported.
· All events are logged for future diagnosis.
· ISRC supported.
· Intel Pentium 200 MHz/AMD K6-2 266MHZ processor or equivalent
· 32 MB RAM
· 15 MB free hard drive space
· CD Drive
· Demo version can only rip the first six audio tracks
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a rare track length bug.