Starts up Hyper-V, VirtualBox and VMware VMs by Wake-On-LAN packets
Wake-On-LAN Virtual Machine is a handy and reliable application designed to start up virtual machines by Wake-On-LAN packets.When the program starts it searches for existing Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Virtual PC 2007, Oracle VM VirtualBox, VMware Server, VMware Workstation and VMware Player virtual machines. Then it retrieves a list of virtual machine names and their MAC addresses and shows it as a tree view. The list can be exported to different file formats. If Wake-On-LAN Virtual Machine receives a magic packets with MAC address which is in the list it turns on the found virtual machine using vendor utilities. The program consists of a Windows GUI application and a Windows service. The Windows service allows to power on virtual machines without logon to the host machine. Wake-On-LAN Virtual Machine shows log information on the screen, generates a log file and Event Viewer logs.Receives Wake-On-LAN magic packets and starts up virtual machines. Supports Microsoft Hyper-V, Virtual PC 2007, Oracle VM VirtualBox, VMware Server, Workstation and Player. The built-in service allows to run machines without logon to host machine.If physical host machine has not enough resources or performance to keep every virtual machine running the solution is to start virtual machines only when needed. Wake-On-LAN Virtual Machine implements the Wake-On-LAN computer networking standard to turn on virtual machines. Here are some key features of "Wake-On-LAN Virtual Machine":
· Implements the Wake-On-LAN standard to turn on virtual machines,
· Supports Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Virtual PC 2007, Oracle VM VirtualBox, VMware Server, VMware Workstation and VMware Player,
· Exports virtual machine lists,
· Can work as a Windows service without logon to the host machine.
· One of the supported virtual machine applications
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added Windows Virtual PC support.