Create, view and edit multi-page TIFF files
Multi-Page TIFF Editor is an application that helps you create or edit multi-page TIFF files.Multi-Page TIFF Editor will provide users with adding or removing pages, changing page order, inserting of new pages from a scanner or from almost any graphic file format. Plus, each page can be edited (rotated, resized etc.) using internal bitmap editor. The page or group of pages can be extracted from a TIFF file.Multi-Page TIFF Editor allows you to merge several separate image files into one multi-page file. The TIFF files can be converted to PDF or EPS. This program has a built-in optical character recognition tool (OCR).Multi-Page TIFF Editor support Wangs (Kodak Imaging) annotations for reading and writing (annotations can be protected with password). This program can be useful for viewing or editing scanned documents (faxes, business papers etc.) Here are some key features of "Multi-Page TIFF Editor":
· It allows to create new TIFF or DCX multi-page files from usual graphics (BMP, JPEG etc.).
· It allows to edit existing multi-page TIFF or DCX files. Editing includes: adding or removing pages, changing page order, inserting of new pages from a scanner or from almost any graphic file format (including another multi-page file). Each page can be edited using powerful internal bitmap editor to adjust brightness, contrast, gamma or RGB. Plus, each page can be rotated to any angle, can be resized or cropped.
· It allows to merge several separate image files into one multi-page file.
· Each page (or all pages) of a multi-page file can be extracted to BMP or JPEG.
· TIFF or DCX files can be converted to PDF (Adobe Acrobat) or EPS (PostScript).
· 5-page conversion limit
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Wang (Kodak Imaging) annotations are supported for reading and writing.You can easily add annotation objects such as text, highlight areas, color boxes, freehand remarks and even bitmaps to each page of your multipage TIFF document.
· A unique feature of this program is that annotations can be protected with password. Password-protected annotations cannot be displayed in any other software.