An application that will decode compressed formats to WAVE or encode WAVE to any compressed format
Ease Audio Converter can help you convert your audio files.Ease Audio Converter converts the audio files digitally-not through the soundcard-which enables you to make perfect copies of the originals. You can decode compressed format to WAVE, so you can burn your own CD audio (Assuming you have a CD-R) or use your favorite audio editor. And you can also encode your WAVE files to any compressed format to small your files. Here are some key features of "Ease Audio Converter":
· An audio converter that includes also an audio cutter, audio joiner and audio recorder
· Ease audio converter can batch-convert audio files from one format to another.
· Formats Supported: MP3,OGG,WMA,WAV,AAC,FLAC.
· Clear-cut interface features large icons for performing all major actions.
· Audio volume normalization, re-sampling, re-channel, and bit rate, auto renaming with tag information
· Flexible setting. The default parameters of every format work in most cases, but you can change them easily to best suit your needs.
· Supports ID3v1and v2 tag (Artist/Title/Genre and so on).
· Processor type: Pentium
· Processor speed: 348 MHz
· Memory (Cache): 16 MB RAM
· Hard disk: IDE
· Graphics: 16bits colors with 640 x 480 resolution
· Drives: IDE or SCSI CD-Rom
· Can only convert 30 files
· Can convert less than 5 songs at one time
· Nag screen