Change the file attributes, edit file properties including EXIF data and MP3 Tag
Use File Property Edit Free, with just several mouse click, you can easily change the files' attributes, including "create time", "modify time", "last access time", "Realonly", "Hidden", "System"... and modify their diversify properties, like document summary properties, MP3 Tags, and photo's EXIF properties. With the powerful file and folder browse feature plus the drag and drop support, you can easily add a group of files and/or directories. In addition, File Property Edit Free includes a dedicated Undo feature that can be used to rollback all the changes.NOTE: Additional features are included in the Pro edition of the application. Here are some key features of "File Property Edit Free":
· Change file and folder's "created date time", "modified date time", and "Last access date time".
· Change file and folder's attributes including "Archive", "Read Only", "Hidden", "System", "Temporary", "Offline", "Content index", or "Normal".
· Add both files and folders to the file list for changing the file properties, you can also select to recursively add files in sub folders.
· Drag and Drop: It's easy to add files to the list, just drag files from anywhere and drop them to File Property Edit's list.
· Files filter support case sensitive and exclusive filtering, with this, you can easily filter in or out the files you want from the file list.
· Supports adding up to 300 files in the file list. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New feature added: support using variable to change file data time addributes
· Minor text error corrected
· UI improved