The perfect solution for notes, ideas, diary
AllMyNotes Organizer will help you keep all your notes secure and easy to reach. The easiest way to keep all your Notes organized on your PC. Capturing notes, ideas, and diaries has never been so enjoyable before! Everyone is unique so AllMyNotes Organizer offers freedom of individualizing your notes in totally customizable tree structure. All Notes stored in a single file and can be grouped into flexible tree hierarchy, enabling easy, intuitive access, and instant search at all times. Here are some key features of "AllMyNotes Organizer Free Edition":
· Hierarchical Free-Form Data representation.
· Folder view with Thumbnail pictures of sub-Folder and sub-Note contents
· Font Formatting - Font Name and Size
· Font Styles - Bold, Italic, Underline
· Coloring (Text and Background)
· Paragraph Aligning
· Search/Replace within Notes
· Generic Global Search features (instant search in all your Notes)
· File encryption on disk using 1800-bit key (no pieces of your data can be found on disk/USB stick)
· Import notes from RTF and TXT files
· Export notes to RTF, HTML, and TXT files
· Free edition will work for 30 days in Deluxe Trial mode, and then will prompt to switch to Free mode and keep working like that What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated Polish localization to include newly added strings.
· Improved import from Info Select - added Tabbed txt file support (which was added in latest version of InfoSelect). This format allows restoring folders structure.
· On importing txt files using drag and drop to hierarchy view, new note caption contains file name only (previously it was including full path and extension).
· RTF parser optimized for speed, particularly, when pasting big pieces of text tha include images it works up to 5 times faster now. It affects pasting formatted from clipboard that contains many pictures.
· Fixed HTML parser to better support pasting from Internet Explorer - as appeared, in many cases it was impossible to paste formatted text and images from IE.
· Added new keyboard shortcut in Folder view - Ctrl+A to select all notes/folders inside.
· Fixed issue with inserting Euro character using Alt+E and Ctrl+Alt+E keyboard shortcuts (used in many locales, like German). We were using these keyboard short...