Solution for problems that arise running full-screen single display programs on a multi-monitor PC
ComroeStudios Multi-Monitor Tool is a universal end-all solution for a very common problem that plagues a Multi-Monitor computer users' experience in games and applications designed for single monitor computers. Using CSMMT you can run almost any single monitor program on a Multi-Monitor computer without any hassle.This application will be considered a genuine salvation for all those who frequently use multiple monitors for their computer. Gamers (especially Real-Time-Strategy gamers) and business users alike can finally use their favorite games and software on their Multi-Monitor PC with ease!Many Games, Graphics Applications, and 3D Viewers operate in full-screen mode and use edge-scrolling (where moving the mouse cursor to the absolute edge of the computer screen moves your view in either the image you're viewing or the 3D world you're in). Since the vast majority of computer users today still use computers with a single display, software has been and continues to be primarily written with single display computers in mind. Whenever you're using a Multi-Monitor computer the edge of your desktop spans across multiple physical displays, yet despite this many applications only use one of your many displays. In essence, you have a computer with multiple screens and an application running full screen on only one of them (your primary display). The problem with this comes whenever that full screen application requires scrolling on the screen edges.. With a multi-display system the mouse cursor can usually freely move from display to display in your extended desktop space.CSMMT allows you to simulate single-display input behavior, thus allowing you to use your single-display software on your PC without removing your other displays, and or choosing a different display orientation. With CSMMT your multi-monitor computer doesn't have to be a second-class system that needs 'compromise' to run full-screen software! Here are some key features of "CSMMT":
· Maintain all the benefits of using a Multi-Monitor computer without giving up the ability to run single monitor software!
· Work with any Multi-Monitor orientation you choose (such as the classic horizontal panoramic) while still playing your favorite games and using your favorite applications without problems!
· Smoothly play your old games (such as ancient Real-Time-Strategy games) that will never natively support Multi-Monitor officially.
· Seamlessly switch between single and Multi-Monitor mouse modes instantly with hotkeys.
· Be ready for future software. With CSMMT you can run future software without problems, even if it doesn't support Multi-Monitor!
· Using CSMMT is the easiest and most convenient Multi-Monitor solution there is!
· 40 minutes per use What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Full Windows 7 & Vista compatibility (including UAC)
· UNICODE support
· Ported to 64bit: Application now has both 64bit and 32bit native executables.
· "Macro Suppression" feature.
· Time Trial Extended to 40 minutes per use.
· Numerous bug fixes and compatibility improvements.