Get rid of the pesky duplicates or dead link files in iTunes
Dupe Eliminator for iTunes - Have you built a nice library of songs in iTunes but can't get rid of the pesky duplicates or dead link files? Well then Dupe Eliminator is for you. With Dupe Eliminator you can use various criteria to determine what a duplicate is then quickly remove it from your library. You can also find dead links and clean them up.Also there are other neat features like song search, sorting, syncing your iPod, viewing the iTunes Music store, and playing songs within Dupe Eliminator. Here are some key features of "Dupe Eliminator for iTunes":
· System tray access
· Directly interfaces with iTunes application
· List all files in iTunes Music Library
· Visual type indicator (original, duplicate, dead link, and duplicate dead link music files)
· All duplicates are in red found matching dupe criteria
· Can show only duplicate podcasts (based on your criteria selection)
· Can show only dupes (based on your criteria selection)
· Can show only dead links (library links to files that no longer exist)
· AutoClean mode automatically find duplicates and removes them using your currently selected criteria. Can schedule Dupe Eliminator to run in AutoClean mode to periodically find and remove duplicates. AutoClean command-line arguments can also be used to start the program in AutoClean mode.
· Remove duplicates songs or podcasts and dead links (remove entry from iTunes Music Library)
· Remove actual file option (remove actual file in addition to music library entry)
· Search iTunes Music Library
· Song Details/Song Artwork
· Play selected song. A mouse double-click is a shortcut to play a song.
· Play next song. A mouse double-click is a shortcut to play a song.
· Go to the iTunes Music Store.
· Launch iTunes.
· Sync iPod with iTunes Music Library. Useful after removing duplicates
· Sorting. Clicking on a column heading selects the sort column. Selecting a sort column toggles the sort between ascending and descending.
· Save a report on the iTunes library to a file in tab-delimitted EXCEL format for easy importing into a spreadsheet.
· Print a report on the iTunes library.
· Copy a report on the iTunes library to the clipboard in tab-dlimitted EXCEL format for easy importing into a spreadsheet.
· Email a report in HTML format to anyone.
· 30 days trial
· Autoclean feature disabled
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes a bug with keep criteria not being applied properly