See their screens and take a control by controlling the mouse and keyboard.
Net Monitor for Employees allows you to see live screens of remote computers. This way, you can always watch what users are doing on the remote computer. Additionally, you have the ability to take control of a remote computer by controlling the mouse and keyboard; this is especially useful when you need to assist the person who uses the remote computer. If you work as an administrator, you will be able to easily administer any remote computer from your own workstation.What is it useful for? For monitoring your children’s activities on a remote computer. For monitoring students in the classroom to achieve better discipline or, just to assist them (by using the remote control feature) when they are in trouble. For lowering your business costs by monitoring what your employees are doing on their computers and helping them when they call you. Using the remote control feature enables you to fix problems remotely without visiting them; this saves you precious time. For administrating all computers just from one location – your computer. Here are some key features of "Net Monitor for Employees":
· Displaying a live picture of a remote computer.
· More remote screens can be displayed in a table.
· A remote screen can be zoomed to an actual size.
· The name of the connected user is displayed.
· When lower bandwidth is required, the refresh interval can be enlarged.
· Automatic connection to a remote computer is optional.
· Settings for the agent are encrypted and password protected.
· Connection to a remote computer is password protected.
· Access to monitoring the console is password protected. If more users use the same computer, different profiles and access passwords can be set.
· More monitoring consoles can be connected to the same remote computer - you can monitor your employees from different locations.
· Fast user switching is supported (Windows XP).
· Multi-session environment (Terminal Services) is supported
· Installation and use of the application is very easy since all of the functions can be accessed with a few mouse clicks.
· You have complete control over what remote users are doing.
· Unlike other similar applications, this application provides you with a live picture of the remote computer screens.
· The remote computers? screens are represented in the table with a customizable number of rows as thumbnails.
· Unlike other similar applications, this application can be configured to work in a multi-session environment like Terminal Services, and fast user switching on Windows XP.
· Using this application, you can always see which user is actually logged on to the remote computer.
· P2 - 600Mhz
· 128Mb Ram
· 31 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This is a new release that contains performance improvements.