A highly flexible wallpaper styler and changer specifically designed for multi-monitor configurations
Add some variety to your own desktop. AutoWallpaper revitalises your desktop by allowing you customise it like never before. Apply effects filters, such as greyscale, pixelate and blurring, to the entire image or just a section of the image.Display wallpapers the way you want but specifying seperate categories of images for different monitors. Personalise your desktop by adding photos to your desktop as Picture-In-Pictures. Here are some key features of "AutoWallpaper":
Easy to use interface:
· The interface has been designed to keep the advanced options out of sight until you feel confident enough to try them out.
Different users, different categories and settings:
· Different users of your computer can enjoy their own unique AutoWallpaper settings and categories.
Designed for Multi-Monitor Configurations:
· Whether you have 1, 2 or even 10 monitors AutoWallpaper can display different wallpapers with entirely different effects on each display. You can even display huge wallpapers over all of your monitors.
Organise your pictures:
· Create any number of wallpaper categories and assign different categories to different monitors, you can enable and disable any of your categories whenever you want. Optionally specify a folder so AutoWallpaper can automatically update your category listings. Create profiles sets so you can enable and disable a set of categories.
Change your desktop when and how you want:
· Automatically change wallpapers at system startup, or specify a by-the-minute change. Choose to change through the images sequentially in alphabetic order, or randomly.
Prevent wallpaper changes whilst you’re busy:
· Delay wallpaper cycling when your computer is too busy doing more important tasks, such as playing a game.
Resize your images the way you want:
· Resize images to fit the screen, resize proportionally, or tile smaller images. Resize taking into consideration the size of the taskbar/status bar on the primary monitor or across all monitors (useful for Ultramon and MultiMonitor TaskBar users). You can even specify a width for small images so that AutoWallpaper doesn’t resize them. Set the location of the wallpaper on the monitor if the image is larger or smaller than the desktop.
· Stylise your desktop as much as you like.
· Add a border around the image of a size and colour you choice. Select a background colour or allow AutoWallpaper to create a gradient based on the images colours. Apply up to 14 different effects to your images (grayscale, sepia, blur, sharpen, smooth and more). Optionally add the title (filename and caption) of the image to the top or bottom of each desktop. Create entirely different effects profiles per monitor.
Add your holiday snaps:
· Add randomly selected Picture-In-Picture’s, small inset images, great for those holiday snaps.
· Minimum Screen resolution: 800x600
· 30Mb Hard drive space
· 30-day trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed meta data imports not creating categories correctly.
· Mozaic effects can now be used with just 1 column or row of images
· Aero glass tinting – On Windows 7 it is now possible to have the Aero glass effect tinted with a colour that will match the primary monitors wallpaper image. See Preferences > Advanced Settings, and user guide.