A powerful, customizable data generator for database testing
DTM Data Generator Enterprise is a simple, powerful and fully customizable utility that generates data for database testing purposes. Great advantage of this software is that it is capable of creating a wide variety of test tables and supports user-defined templates. This data can then be easily inserted into a database. There are several ways of filling databases randomly, by a mask, or with data from another table. Importantly, settings for each table are controlled separately.DTM Data Generator Enterprise is a software that can generate data for database testing. One data pack may contain multiple tables, each with own rules, value range and parameters, which makes using the tool very convenient. In addition, DTM Data Generator is capable of creating SQL statements for any operation.DTM Data Generator Enterprise is very straightforward and works very fast. It is a must-have tool for corporate solution developers. It offers extended functionality, flexibility and scalability. Here are some key features of "DTM Data Generator Enterprise":
· Twelve ways to fill in the fields. Repeatable and random data generation methods.
· The product resolves master-detail relationships automatically.
· Values Library with predefined data sets makes your test data more realistic.
· The generator creates test tables, views and procedures as well as database rows.
· Append, Replace, Update and Scramble data generation modes.
· High performance: generator inserts about 8550 test data rows per second (for 5,000,000 records project, SQL Server 2000, 1.7 GHz CPU), more...
· Database independent. You can populate Microsoft SQL Server database as well as Oracle or DB2 database. DTM Data Generator supports all common database interfaces: ODBC, OLE DB, OCI (Oracle Call Interface).
· Demo generates only 10 records per table. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Value library redesign and new items
· Better support for custom read-only value libraries
· New "File Structure" dialog box options
· SQL editor extensions: new context menu, plug-ins support, etc.