Track hardware and software installed on network computers
10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer is a software that will display hardware and software configuration.10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer will help you scan hardware and software configuration of network computers and builds a computer asset database. It generates and prints professional-looking reports on hardware and software installed on the network computers, and even tracks and displays hardware and software changes. Here are some key features of "10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer":
· Find network computers and add them to the inventory database.
· View remote computers' hardware configuration. Find out which processors are used in network computers, how much memory is installed, who uses Flash drives (iPods, etc.).
· View remote computers' software configuration. Get information on installed software (including information on operating system type, hotfixes, startup programs).
· Generate and save reports in Ms Word, Ms Excel, HTML, text file formats
· Windows network
· Administrator rights
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added the total disk size report.
· Added the "ping before scan" option for faster computer scanning.
· Fixed bugs.