Create an exact image of partitions on your hard disk for easy hard disk upgrade or complete/partial system recovery
With Macrium Reflect Free Edition you'll be able to easily make an accurate and reliable image of your HDD or individual partitions. Using this image you can restore the entire disk, partition or individual files and folders in the event of a partial or complete system loss.Images can be stored on local or network drives, CD or DVD media, and removable drives connected using USB or Firewire (IEEE1394).With Macrium Reflect Free Edition you'll be able to easily make an accurate and reliable image of your HDD or individual partitions. Here are some key features of "Macrium Reflect Free Edition":
· Disk Imaging
· Access images with Windows Explorer
· XML backup definitions
· Linux Rescue CD
· BartPE Rescue CD plug-in
· Network support
· CD/DVD writing support
· Create a disk image whilst running Windows using Microsoft Volume Shadow copy Service (VSS).
· Image to Network, USB, FireWire drives and DVD.
· Built in scheduler.
· Industry leading compression levels and speed.
· Linux based Rescue CD with Network access and full GUI
· Built in CD/DVD packet writing engine.
· Supports packet writing to DVD DL media with Windows Vista.
· HTML log files.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Progress bar error when imaging partitions > 3TB
· The backup progress bar would prematurely show 100% complete when imaging disks > 3TB in size. This has been resolved.