A tool capable of multiple picture stitching for your projects.
RasterStitch is a program that will put together multiple raster images (stitch).Use RasterStitch to create a panorama of several photographs or scan and join fragments of a paper document, which dimensions exceed the scanner workspace. For example, you can scan a draft of the A0 format with a desktop A4 (21x29 cm) scanner or scan a map case of 50x50 cm by individual fragments and then join them to create the whole picture. The stitch line is created by setting two pairs of common points on the next images. That allows even a newbie to accomplish a great result quickly and easily. Here are some key features of "RasterStitch":
· Supported raster image formats: BMP, PCX, TIFF, GIF, JPG, TGA, PNG
· Large size image stitching
· Automatic reference points detection
· Image stitching with smoothing
· Rotate for 90°-divisible angles
· Horizontal and vertical mirroring
· Cropping image by custom rectangle boundaries
· Pentium III
· 256 Mb RAM
· some features are not available What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added four interactive demonstrations which explain software usage in a diffrent situations.