Friendly cyber cafe software with thin client and Wi-Fi billing support
TrueCafe system is a complex solution for all-round automation of Cybercafe (Internet cafe) activity. TrueCafe will provide adaptable pricing, time counting, workstation locking, accounting, security, reporting and many other features.Charge the customers of your cafe, club, shop, hotel, etc. when they use your Wi-Fi hotspot from their Wi-Fi laptops. Cut down your game licensing expenses using the license key (CD-key) management system. Automatically charge your customers for monochrome and colour printing.Organize a chat between operator and customers. Browse a terminal screenshot, task manager and volume control. Sell items to walk-in customers. Make your unique receipt design. Use TrueCafe Client software to lock cyber cafe terminals and display customer session info.Remotely turn on, shutdown or restart terminals, start or terminate any application on a terminal, configure a list of applications that a user can start. Allow a customer to order items from a terminal. Setup any imaginable pricing model. Analyze your business data using TrueCafe Reports.Secure your data and actions providing your customers and employees with different security roles. Easily backup your database and configuration files manually or automatically. Use TrueCafe on Windows Terminal Server or NComputing Server. Calculate Internet traffic for a customer session. Keep track of the Internet websites and pages a customer opens on your cyber cafe terminal. Here are some key features of "TrueCafe":
· Control a cyber cafe with ease
· Use pre-paid tickets (time codes)
· Use license key (CD-key) management
· Install on NComputing and Terminal Server
· Automatically charge customers for printing
· Setup any complicated pricing
· Protect terminals
· Control terminals remotely
· Chat with a customer
· Manage terminals
· Setup a point-of-sale
· Use inventory system
· Shutdown idle or all terminals by one click.
· TrueCafe calculates amount of Intenet traffic for a user's session.
· Use TrueCafe Reports to analyze your business data.
· Use Web Reports
· Backup your data and settings
· Processor: 100 MHz
· 32 Mb of RAM
· 5 MB of HDD
· VGA monitor
· You are able to operate on maximum 4 workstations. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Display advertisement on your terminals on the TrueCafe Client background. An advertisement can be a web page or picture. Use TrueCafe main menu > Setup > Advertisement to configure the ad list and display interval.
Print options screen:
· Configure all your print options, such as monochrome/colour page rates, print firewall and confirmation on the same screen: TrueCafe main menu > Setup > Print billing
Export to CSV:
· Export most of the lists (tickets, sales, etc.) to CSV-files, which you can open in Open Office and other programs.
Custom ticket layout:
· Customize your ticket print layout, add/remove captions, add your cafe logo, etc. Edit tickets.layout file in the TrueCafe folder. Preview ticket layouts.
· Specify whether a customer is allowed to log in to desktop or Wi-Fi or any terminals.
· Print a number of tickets on the same page (e.g. A4) or cut every ticket (1 page = 1 ticket). The latter approach i...