Size 36.862 MB 0 seeders
Added 2011-06-17 22:52:49
To download or stream you need BitLord. Visit them
2D/3D Editor - Converts still images and video to stereoscopic 3D.
Gimpel3D converts single images or frame sequences into stereoscopic 3D using a combination of traditional approaches and a proprietary projective 3D modeling system.The user works in true proportional 3D space where the scene can be viewed from any location. The scene is edited geometrically in space using tools specifically designed to work with the perspective projection of the image.This creates a virtual workspace that is intuitive for the user and proportionally accurate. Get Gimpel3D and take it for a spin to see what it can actually do for you! Here are some key features of "Gimpel3D":
· Wide selection of tools allow for any level of detail.
· Easy construction of regular geometry using Auto-Alignment.
· Complex scenes can be modeled geometrically and re-used.
· Surfaces can have physical contour and/or relief texturing.
· Custom models and/or depth maps can be applied selectively.
· Real-time anaglyph stereo view provides immediate visual feedback.
· Objects and stereo settings can be animated and key-framed.
· Multiple options for gap-fill and post-processing.
· Can import data to leverage existing pipelines and/or content.
· Can also be used as a start-to-finish solution.
· Extensive help documentation and examples.
· OpenGL hardware acceleration
· 2 GHz CPU
· 2 GB RAM
· Input images are limited to 720x480 (larger images are downsized). Output images have demo watermark.