Convert DOC document to PDF file
Word to PDF Converter is the fast, affordable way to create professional-quality documents in the popular PDF file format. Its easy-to-use interface allows you to create PDF files by simply click the "Save as PDF" button from MS Word, creating documents which can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer. Word to PDF Converter supports Font embedding, resolution, compression and multi-language. It quickly convert word document to PDF format. It is very powerful and easy-to-use. It support all popular PDF format. It allows you to customize page size,page color,font,font style,font size,fond color, etc in the PDF file. Word to PDF Converter will run independently and it won't need Adobe Acrobat.EasyConverting Microsoft Word documents into PDF normal files couldn't be any easier. Simply open the DOC file you want to convert into PDF file and click the "Save as PDF" button in the Microsoft Word toolbar, Word to PDF Converter quickly re-creates your DOC file as a fully formatted PDF files.FastGet the job done in seconds or minutes, not hours or days. Word to PDF Converter eliminates the need to re-key and re-format PDF documents, saving you both time and money.AccurateYou will be amazed at the results you get from Word to PDF Converter. It accurately retains the layout of the original Doc file. Converts text in over 100 languages and separates graphics from tables and text.PowerfulNow you can do more than view PDF files. Document Format (PDF) is the fact standard for the secure and reliable distribution and exchange of electronic documents and forms around the world, and now you can convert any Ms word documents into professional-quality PDF file format only by one click. Here are some key features of "Word to PDF Converter":
· It quickly convert Word document to PDF format.
· It is very powerful and easy-to-use!
· It support all popular PDF format.
· It allows you to customize page size,page color, font, font style, font size, fond color, etc in the PDF file.
· It can be run independently, does not need Adobe Acrobat.
· It allows you to preserve original document layout, include URL link, bookmark, images and tables.
· Microsoft Office 2000 or above
· 30 runs trial
· You can only convert the first page of document
· Watermark on output file
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Word to PDF Converter