One-click live broadcasts of DV cameras, webcams, games, desktops with chat
Procaster is a FREE desktop application makes quality live broadcasting simple, while dramatically and automatically boosting the quality of your streams to the absolute highest levels possible. You will be able to easily stream your webcam, DV cam, games or desktop to thousands of viewers!Procaster is fully integrated with livestream.com’s proven scalability, professional channel pages, and embeddable player. Here are some key features of "Livestream Procaster":
· Record & Play: We record directly in the streaming service so your shows are available immediately for download or on-demand viewing.
· Broadcast Your Camera: Use any camera or webcam connected your computer. Support for Firewire, USB and video input cards.
· Broadcast Your Screen: If it's on your screen it can be a live stream. Powerpoint, web browsing, even video and audio!
· Broadcast Your Game: Hook directly into DirectX and OpenGL to reproduce your 3D gaming experience online.
· Easiest to Use: One-click live broadcasting to all your players on the internet.
· Highest Quality: The best quality live streaming possible, supporting 16:9, HD, and auto-adapting framerate.
· Chat: Fully moderated real-time chat in all your players.
· Promote: Grow your audience by sending a tweet when you're live with Twitter fully integrated.
· Flash Based Player: Link to your channel page on livestream.com or embed your player anywhere on the internet.
· Solid Desktop App: Get away from browser limitations and unleash the full power of your computer's processor.
· Mix in Realtime 2D/3D: Mix multiple inputs like a professional TV studio. Includes picture-in-picture and real time 3D layouts.
· 100,000+ Viewers: Reach huge audiences over the massively scalable Livestream network.
· 1.5GHz CPU
· 512MB RAM
· 64MB Video RAM
· 12MB Disk Space
· 150 KBps Internet Connection
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Major video and audio quality improvements with improved bit rate usage control
· Perfect Audio/Video Synchronization live and on-demand. Previous versions had various issues with lipsync during long encoding sessions
· Reduced CPU usage when streaming
· Stream at higher bitrate over the same Internet connection: Improved the connection usage, so that you can utilize utilize your connection more efficiently.
New easy to understand status message in the control bar with suggested solutions :
· “Perfect Streaming” means that your stream is being sent to the Livestream server perfectly. No lag and no connection or CPU issues.
· “CPU above 80% try closing other apps or stop lower quality” means that your CPU usage is above 80% and that you should close some other applications. When your CPU reaches 100%, Procaster may stop broadcasting.
· “Internet too slow for quality avoid shared connections or stop and lower quality” means that Procaster is not getting the full bandwidth it needs ...