A Windows GUI utility for Firebird PHP programming.
Firebird PHP Generator is a freeware but powerful GUI frontend that allows you to generate high-quality Firebird PHP scripts for the selected tables, views and queries for the further working with these objects through the web. Simply create a successful connection to your Firebird database and you can start generating PHP scripts.Note: You require a functioning database for the program to work. Here are some key features of "Firebird PHP Generator":
· Support for updatable SQL queries;
· Master-detail presentations;
· Event-driven content management;
· Client-side data validation;
· Custom pagination (display partitioning);
· Data export to PDF, XML, CVS, Excel and Word;
· Support for hard-coded, table-based, and database server user authentication;
· Record-level security;
· Color schemes;
· Multi-language support;
· many more other useful things.
· 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended);
· 10 MB of free hard disk space;
· SVGA-compatible video adapter;
· Internet Explorer
· Server environment - Firebird server version 1.0/1.5/2.1.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Version 11.4 features support for multi-level auto-complete editors, row numbering in grids, lookup editors based on a template, and a lot of other useful things