Convert Flash files to exe format
The flash (SWF) and flash video (FLV) file format is designed to run on a web browser on the Internet and the projector file is a standalone application which makes your movies viewable without using a browser. So if you want to share our favorite Flash movies or game without the web browser, we need to delivery them in .exe format. One obvious benefit of using a projector is that projectors will work even if no Flash player is installed on your operating system.A-PDF Flash Package Builder is a powerful application designed to generate encrypted Flash Projector files in .EXE format. It means it is very hard to extract the original .swf file from the encrypted .exe file. It protect your movie from the exe2swf and decompiler tools. Here are some key features of "A-PDF Flash Package Builder":
· Package the published output with full application installer for easy deployment.
· Supports custom icon.
· Custom player window size AND full screen mode.
· Up to 60% compression ratio.
· Save and restore executable file settings with projects..
· Customize built-in flash player interface.
· Protect your flash and flash videos from being saved to local drivers.
· Watermark on the output file
· Nag screen