The new way of learning physics.
Algodoo is a 2D physics simulation software with an easy to use interface. Algodoo is designed in a playful, cartoony manner, making it a perfect tool for creating interactive scenes and physical experiments. At the same time, it can be a learning tool as well as a rather addictive open ended computer game, and it can potentially also be an animation tool, or an engineering tool.Furthermore, Algodoo can also be used as a valuable tool for helping children learn or improve their physics skills. Here are some key features of "Algodoo":
· Create and edit using simple drawing tools. Interact by click and drag, tilt and shake. Use color traces, graphs, forces, etc. for enhanced visualization.
· Build and explore with rigid bodies, fluids, chains, gears, gravity, friction, restitution, springs, hinges, motors, light rays, optics, lenses.
· Algodoo has a large and active community, engaging educators, parents and kids. This website enables collaborative authoring of lessons and lecture material. Algodoo also comes with lesson plans for different key stages in education.
· Algodoo is based on the latest technologies, from Algoryx Simultion AB, for interactive multiphysics simulation, including variational mechanical integrators and high performance numerical methods.
· 1 GHz CPU
· 256 MB of RAM
· Video card with 96MB of memory with OpenGL support and the latest drivers
· 40 MB of free hard disk space
· 15 hours trial period
· Can handle up to 100 objects