This software can help you find and remove new unknown threats.
Hitman Pro does not need to install any third party sofware. It is a stand alone program which looks for unknown and suspicious files, giving each of them a score using a patent pending technique. Unknown and suspicious files are automatically identified by online identification servers. This means no software on your system.Hitman Pro does not scan your system alphabetically, it scans disk objects in physical order on your disk. This also significantly lowers the stress on your hardware. Furthermore, a lot of analysis tasks are performed concurrently by deploying tasks multi-threaded. And if you own a multi-core processor, this software can efficiently use the extra cores in order to increase enumeration speed even more.Hitman Pro doesn’t need to scan every file on your system. Why not? We have profiled standard systems so it knows which files are good. Also, Hitman actually focuses on finding objects that don’t behave like good software. Software that does not follow trustworthy guidelines will automatically receive a higher score than software that is uninstallable by the user, identifyable, digitally signed, unencrypted, uncompressed, visible and accessible. The engine also tries to find out where the software came from, how it got on your system and what other people say about it on the internet. That probably sounds common sense or seem impossible to some of you but we are certain you will be astonished on how well the scoring system works.To remove malicious software the developers have also built a special removal engine that is capable of removing the toughest threats. A native NT application is capable of removing resilient threats before Windows starts. And of course, including corresponding references like registry keys and shortcuts. All without the need of updates and signatures. Limitations:
· Unlimited free scanning and free 30-day version to remove detected malware What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Version 3.5.9
· Added Cloud Assisted Miniport Hook Bypass feature. Read our blog for more information.
· Added Mebroot/Sinowal detection and removal.
· Added removal of new variant of Trojan Vundo.
· Added Master Boot Record (MBR) protection when restoring infected MBR to counter rootkit watchdogs.
· Added repair for BCD testsigning. Testsigning is a feature of 64-bit Windows that, when enabled, allows loading of non-signed drivers on 64-bit Windows. Testsigning is typically abused by 64-bit bootkits.
· Added Registration on Setup dialog.
· Improved corrupted/damaged file handling.
· Improved removal of malware files that change their file security.
· Hitman Pro won't check for a program update when the last check was less than 2 hours ago.
· Fixed a crash that was caused by a bug introduced in build 121 (64-bit only).
· Fixed a crash when Compatible Disk Mode was selected and the cloud uploader failed to get access to the file.
· Fixed a displaying problem when a filename was too lo...