Free tool for exporting registry keys to .REG files from remote PCs
EMCO Remote Registry Exporter, created by is a simple and useful tool; not only for large scale networks but also for small home networks. This tool will help you to monitor different registry keys and their values on not just a single machine rather for different machines on your network.Using Remote Registry Exporter you can save a lot of time if you need, for example, to check particular registry settings on multiple remote PCs. Instead of processing every PC individually using Regedit you can export registry keys from remote PCs in an automatic mode and then look for required registry keys in the created .reg files. Application has a simple UI that guides you through required steps to export registry data. By following the wizard you can configure registry keys to be exported in scope of remote operation and select PCs to export data from.Remote Registry Exporter can automatically scan network to detect available PCs in the Active Directory and Workgroups, so you can select target PCs easily. When remote operation is configured you can launch it immediately, save it as a task for quick execution at any time or schedule it for an automatic execution on schedule.Scheduled registry export tasks are automatically executed by the application on the defined date and time. You can configure any task for a one-time or recurrent execution. All scheduled tasks are displayed on the calendar view that is similar to Microsoft Outlook calendar, so you can check execution results for any task and manage it easily. Here are some key features of "EMCO Remote Registry Exporter":
· Simple and easy to use interface.
· Detects available machines on your network
· Adds machines manually
· Adds all machines via range of IP addresses
· Adds all machines available on a domain/workgroup
· Export registry keys from your local machines
· Export registry keys form remote machines on your network
· Create command lines for you registry keys
· Process multiple machines parallel.
· 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
· 512MB of RAM
· 250MB of free disk space
· 30-day trial
· Nag screen at program startup
· Shows not more than 25 nodes What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Network machines export/import:
· The application network environment can be exported and imported to/from CVS or XML files. It allows to backup and restore configuration instead of network scanning and also to share configuration between multiple application instances. Using wizard you can configure import/export format and set of data that should be imported or exported.
Application log export:
· The application log, that includes information about all performed operations and all registered errors can be exported as CSV or XML file. The Export Log Wizard allows to configure export format according with your preferences and your needs.
Extended alternate credentials format:
· The format, used to specify account on the Alternate Credentials pane, was extended to allow specifying account name as a username followed by the ampersand symbol and a full qualified domain name.
New and improved features:
· Improved support for custom DPI settings
· Optimized system memory usage