Take all your useful information with you on your key ring
Spartan Portable Multi Clipboard - Have you ever needed information on one computer that you have on another? Forget transferring files.Spartan is a multi clipboard that runs entirely from a plug in flash drive. You can copy your clipboard data from one PC and paste it into another. It’s that easy. It works for text, graphics and anything else that can be copied via the Windows Clipboard.Note: If you want to store more than 500 clips you can use the Spartan Portable Multi Clipboard version. Here are some key features of "Spartan Portable Lite Multi Clipboard":
· In order to capture clips, Spartan just has to be running. You don't have to do anything. Just leave it minimized in the system tray. Spartan captures up to 25 clips. When you cut or copy for the 26th time without electing to keep any of the clips permanently, Spartan discards the first clip, so you always have the last 25 clips. When you want to paste back a clip or keep one permanently, click the tray icon.
· The yellow area, containing 25 cells, is the multi clipboard. Each time you cut or copy, Spartan will capture the clip, save it to disk and display a default name for it in one of these cells.
· The white area is the area where you store the clips you want to keep permanently.
· To move clips from the clipboard area to the permanent area, you can either drag them or use cut, copy and paste. If you use dragging, dragging with the left mouse button moves the clip (equivalent to cut and paste) and dragging with the right mouse button copies the clip (equivalent to copy and paste). You can also use either of these methods to rearrange clips within the permanent area and you can use cut, copy and paste to move or copy clips from one sheet to another.
· To paste back clips, leave the cursor at the place you want the clip in the program you are working in, bring up Spartan and click on the clip you want to paste.
· The matrix of cells in the work sheet is 9 columns by 62 rows and there are 20 such sheets. You can change sheet from the Sheet menu.
· Requires a flash drive
· The Lite version has no time limit and no nags. The only difference between it and the full version is that it can only store 500 permanent clips whereas the full version can store 10,000. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· You can now browse your digital photos and paste them into emails and documents.