Changes your Operating System license information
EMCO OS License Modifier is able to assist you when you need to change your Operating System license information, as it is registered at the computer, to rectify it according to your licenses.Standard Windows tool set doesn't include any utility for changing registration information. You only can enter registered owner and organization information in scope of Windows installation. But in the course of time this information can become out of date and should be changed.It's important to keep Windows registered owner and organization information updated not only because of Windows licensing reasons. This information is used by various third-party installations to fill their licensing data, so outdated Windows registration data can be derived by other products.EMCO OS License Modifier can be used to check and change Windows registration information on remote computers with no efforts for programming, manual registry editing and other manipulations. It can be a handy tool for you if you need to manage Windows registration information on remote PCs across your organization.With OS License Modifier you can view or change registered owner and registered organization information for every remote PC or group of PCs in few seconds with just one mouse click. Here are some key features of "EMCO OS License Modifier":
· Enumerate LAN (Enumerate All Machines / All Domains)
· Enumerate LAN via Domain Name (Enumerate Machines only from specific Domain)
· Add Machine(s) via IP-Range (Enumerate Machines via range of IP Addresses)
· 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
· 512MB of RAM
· 250MB of free disk space
· Administrative rights on the local computer
· Local or Domain administrator rights on remote computers
· Ability to ping remote computers within 1500 ms
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (3.5 SP1 recommended)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Network machines export/import:
· The application network environment can be exported and imported to/from CVS or XML files. It allows to backup and restore configuration instead of network scanning and also to share configuration between multiple application instances. Using wizard you can configure import/export format and set of data that should be imported or exported.
Application log export:
· The application log, that includes information about all performed operations and all registered errors can be exported as CSV or XML file. The Export Log Wizard allows to configure export format according with your preferences and your needs.
Extended alternate credentials format:
· The format, used to specify account on the Alternate Credentials pane, was extended to allow specifying account name as a username followed by the ampersand symbol and a full qualified domain name.
New and improved features:
· Features below were firstly introduced or significantly improved in this relea...