Create, play and distribute your slideshows
A good slide show creator that offers photographers the possibility to export their slideshows as executable files with background music.MySlideShow offers unique features for photographers who want to distribute their executable slide show files to end users.MySlideShow has a convenient user interface. To create a slide show, just select a folder with pictures, add them to the Slide List, and click Play to run. The File and Slide Lists allow you to view your pictures and slides as thumbnails, which makes it easier to change their sequence or sort them. The Project List can contain a list of your frequently used slide show projects.Creating computer slide shows is very easy with MySlideShow. This simple and straightforward software application offers its users a comprehensive toolkit for making bright, memorable and esthetically pleasing slide shows and photo albums. The program is quite elementary - select pictures, indicate the desired sequence (or choose random order), apply special transition effects, and you get a professionally looking slide show with one button click. Conveniently, photo albums, thumbnail web galleries, screensavers, video CDs and DVDs can be created with the same program! It is capable of packing slide shows into standalone executable and screensaver files (.exe and .scr respectively), thus making it very easy to distribute them. The Video Generator plug-in allows you to burn VCD, SVCD, DVD video discs and create VCD, SVCD, DVD, WMV and DivX video files from your slide show projects. These features are just a small fraction of what the software has to offer its buyers. Here are some key features of "MySlideShow":
· Has a convenient user interface (similar to Windows Explorer) for adding image files to your slide show from your image folders.
· Shows selected images and slides in preview and full screen modes.
· Shows slides as thumbnails, which makes it easier to change their sequence or sort them.
· Allows you to customize various slide settings.
· Allows you to add and edit the slide Captions (you can use EXIF and IPTC tags there).
· Allows you to rotate your images to the position you want without an image editor.
· Allows you to change the settings either for the whole slide show or for individual slides.
· Allows you to synchronize slides with music.
· Offers Manual and Automatic slide show modes.
· Offers special Start Screen option allowing you to view your photos as Previews or Filmstrip.
· Saves slide show projects in special text format that allows you to play and edit them later on.
· Has font and color settings for the slide captions.
· Has font and color settings for the image information text.
· Plays background music during whole slide show from a special play list. Each track in the playlist can be customized with the Start Time, End Time, Fade In and Fade Out options.
· Plays narration or voice-over audio files (can be used together with background music).
· Supports Transition Effects.
· Supports Motion (Pan and Zoom) Effects for output video files (only in Gold version).
· Allows you to collect several executable slide shows into an Album.
· Creates output slide shows as standalone executable (.exe) files or screen savers.
· Creates output slide shows as video files and burns video CDs and DVDs.
· Generates HTML pages with thumbnails (web galleries) for publishing on the web.
· Can display a thumbnail/navigation panel during the slide show.
· Supports multi-monitor systems: slide show and thumbnail/navigation panel can be displayed on different monitors (for example, on the notebook screen and a projector if you make a presentation).
· 8-16 MB free disk space.
· HiColor or TrueColor (recommended) display mode.
· DirectX 3.0 (8.1 or 9 recommended) or higher for playing sound/music files.
· Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher recommended for creating web galleries.
· 30-day trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Unicode support;