X12 Parser Dynamic Link Library
You can call the X12 Parser Dynamic Link Library from another application program by specifying the input file as a paramater. Users will also have the possibility to create a CSV file from an 837 claims or 835 remittance file. The Model 472 supports: · 837 Health Care Claim· 835 Remittance Advice· 277 Claim Status Here are some key features of "C1D0M471 X12 Parser Dynamic Link Library":
· HIPAA Compliant X12 Version 4010 and 4010A
· Formats X12 files into XML, CSV, HTML, RTF, PDF, TXT, and DBF
· Creates 276 Claim Status Inquiry from an 837 claim file
· Create SQL Tables via ODBC
· X12 Parser
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improvements in Inline Parser
· Improved 837i, 837p, and 837d map generation.
· Improvements in debug option.