Simple playback pack with the goal of supporting the majority of video formats in use today
Combined Community Codec Pack is a video playback codec pack that includes the following components:· CoreWavPack· FFDShow Tryout· VfW Interface· FLV Splitter (MPC-HC)· Haali Media Splitter· MPEG-2 Decoder (MPC-HC)· VSFilter (MPC-HC)· Media Player Classic Home Cinema Requirements:
· DirectX 9
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· MPC-HC no longer supported on Win2k. The installer won't let you install it if you're using Win2k.
· FFDShow 1.1.3562.0
· MPC-HC 1.3.2505.0
· Haali 1.10.262.12
Settings app changes:
· Improved h264 decoder selection logic. The settings app supports native switching between ffdshow, ffdshow-mt (ffmpeg-mt), CoreAVC and DivX decoders, (if installed).
· Error detection for 're-register filters' improved again.
· Better behaviour when closing. Now prompts to apply changes if you click 'Cancel'.
· Directory autocomplete for install path.
· Pick the best h264 decoder intelligently.
· DirectX9 End-User Runtimes are required for ffshow now. Don't install if they aren't present.