Rich interface to create jQuery Modal Windows for websites with minimal coding
· Rich and powerful interface
· Create cross-browser jQuery Modal Windows to display information when visitors click on page elements of your choice (or even on page load!)
· Use simple text, HTML code, images, videos (YouTube, etc.), animations, Flash, or whole pages (AJAX, URL) as the content of your Modal Windows
· Create SlideShows for showing images, product descriptions and more
· Create projects fast by using ready-made examples already installed in the application
· Universal: Use in all authoring tools (Dreamweaver, Expression Web, etc.) and CMS platforms (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.)
· Customize the style of your Modal Windows through CSS.
· Use multiple Modal Windows on the same page
· Add dynamic content (database-driven or programmable) to your Modal Windows through AJAX techniques
· Use page elements to define the content of your Modal Windows easily from within the page
· Open and close your Modal Windows using a variety of opening/closing effects
· Add a Header or Footer to your Modal Windows for extra information
· Create single-sheet Modal Windows (all content on a single sheet) or multi-sheet Modal Windows (multiple content on separate sheets, for an Image Gallery, Product Presentation, etc.)
· Use a variety of Navigation Bars on multi-sheet Modal Windows. Use CSS and dedicated properties to fully customize the appearance of "First", "Previous", "Next", "Last" buttons, text label, sheet numbers, background of the bar, mouse over effects and more
· Open Modal Windows through a variety of triggering options: ID, CLASS, NAME, onclick event, AllWebMenus item
· Set a Modal Window to open automatically on page load, instead of clicking on a page element. Use the "Auto Popup Window" Add-in for more options, such as Open a popup window with a delay of some seconds, Close the popup window automatically after some seconds or Do not show the popup window to the same user twice (through cookies)
· Use complete help for all properties and procedures. Press F1 while you are on a property to immediately receive Help for that property
· Live Examples available online
· Powered by the popular jQuery open source library
· Internet Explorer 6 or above (for the Preview Pane)
· Will only work for local websites What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved the error-checking of the "duplicate" button to disallow invalid names.
· Added the ability to change the Start Menu group during the installation.