Present Microsoft PowerPoint files
The Audiovisual Presenter application was designed to be a program that makes it easier to present Microsoft PowerPoint files. PowerPoint comes with a feature called "Presenter View" which presents a list of slides as thumbnails that you can click on. This works great for presentations containing images but is difficult when the slides contain text and you are trying to find the correct slide by text because it's so small. This program makes it easier by presenting the slides in lines of readable text that you can click on instead. Here are some key features of "Audiovisual Presenter":
· Supports powerpoint, image and video files.
· "Remote Control" mode that restricts cursor movement and allows left and right clicks to change slides.
· A timer to advance to the next slide automatically, great for photo slideshows.
· Thumbnail previews of the slides when you hover over a line.
· Ability to search within PowerPoint files.
· Support for PowerPoint template files.
· DotNet 3.5 SP1
· SQL Compact 3.5 SP1
· Windows Media Player 10 or higher
· Microsoft Office XP or higher