A Korean media and DVD Front-End Player
KMPLAYER is a Korean movie and audio player that supports a wide range of codecs and file formats, It has full VCD/DVD playback functionality.KMPlayer is a program that allows you to play audio and video files. Here are some key features of "KMPlayer":
Supported Files or Devices:
· HTTP Streaming(AVI etc including none-streaming media)
· Directshow playback (avi, mkv etc)
· Real Engine + Directshow (needs Real Player or Alternative)
· QuickTime Engine + Directshow (needs QuickTime player or Alternative)
· Mplayer Engine Support
· Winamp Input Plugin(decoder) Support
· Compressed Audio Album Support(zip, rar)
· Audio CD(2000, XP only / Win9x-Support by winamp plugin)
· Video CD/SVCD/XCD : CDXA Format (2000, XP only)
· DVD playback
· DTS Wave and AC3 files
· WDM device support like TV or Camera
· CD Image File (BIN/ISO/IMG/NRG) ; NRG needs mplayer.dll
· Shoutcast (Including NSV)
· AAC, OGG parser/decoder
· Shockwave Flash/FLC/FLI
· Ape/MPC/Flac/Module etc
· Various Image files like png, gif etc
· Incomplete/Damaged AVI file (Skip Damaged Frames)
· Locked Media Files while downloading or sharing
· Video Codec
· MPEG4 (Divx/Xvid : ffmpeg/xvid)
· MPEG1/2 (ffmpeg/libmpeg)
· etc (ffmpeg)
· Audio Codec
· 2Ch to Multi Channel expansion
· External Codec
· Media Priority to Connect among Directshow, Real, QT, Winamp and Mplayer
· Custom Filter Manager
· System Filter Manger
· Winamp Input Plugins
· Winamp DSP Plugins (Can Stack)
· Winamp Visual Plugins (Can Stack)
· Winamp General Plugins (Media Library etc Support)
· KMP Video Plugins by SDK (Can Stack)
· DScaler Filter Support (Can Stack)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix MP3 file Processing Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
· Support DEP (NX) and ASLR.
· Improve Haali's Video renderer compatibility.
· SPX file Supported.
· Modify Advanced Playback Info.
· Removed stuff/separate download.
· MediaInfo.dll (ver 0.7.45.0) updated.
· Bass.dll (ver 220.127.116.11), Bass_alac.dll (ver 18.104.22.168) updated
· Advanced Menu is default.
Reasons why this program is marked as ad-supported:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to install PandoraTV SearchBar that the program does not require to fully function