Record conferences, court proceedings and similar multi-speaker forums.
MSRS is a powerful multiple channel voice recorder program designed for recording conferences, court proceedings and similar multi-speaker forums. MSRS has the ability to record up to 32 separate audio channels, then 'send' the recordings for transcription or archiving using the internet, email or a computer network. In addition, MSRS comes with a robust design and intuitive user interface so that it can be easily operated by beginners. Here are some key features of "MSRS":
· Records 1 to 32 channels simultaneously.
· Uses either 1 or more standard stereo sound cards or 1 or more multiple channel sound cards.
· Compresses audio to reduce file size using a number of different file formats and codecs (including dct, wav, mp3, ADPCM, CELP, GSM6.10, MPEG-Layer 3, TrueSpeech or others).
· Transmits the recordings for transcription or archiving using internet, email or computer network.
· Sends the recordings as it continues to record with overlapped file breaks at preset intervals.
· Confidence monitor lets you listen to a copy of the audio in realtime whilst it is being recorded so you know there are no problems.
· CPU: 300Mhz or above plus 100Mhz for each additional channel.
· Memory: 16 MB RAM or 32 MB
· Sound Card: Either a standard stereo sound card (for 1 or 2 channels) or, for 3 or more channels, a multichannel sound card
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated for Vista, Interface update, internal engine update
Reasons why this program is marked as ad-supported:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (NCH Software Internet Browser Toolbar) that the program does not require to fully function