GPS location, altitude and time route editor that works with Google Earth.
3D Route Builder is a powerful GPS editor for fine grain control over paths directly in Google Earth. These can then be either built from scratch or based on existing KML/KMZ, GPX or Garmin Training Center TCX (Edge and Forerunner 305). After that, you can retrace them at scalable realtime speed. Here are some key features of "3D Route Builder":
· Fine grain, live control over 3D paths in Google Earth - compliments the built-in Path Editor
· Google Earth embedded in 3D Route Builder
· Edit and build paths - modify or create from scratch accurate GPS and Garmin data sets with altitude and time-stamps
· Import, edit or create time-stamps including selective re-scaling and nudging
· Synchronize with video (e.g. helmet cam recordings)
· Playback routes in real time with helicopter tracking
· Get altitude and location data from Google Earth (Altitude Filler / Extract Altitude / Elevation)
· Adjust altitude and location of one or more points in centimeter increments
· View altitude profile against distance
· Correct barometric drift
· Smoothing of altitude profiles
· Import KML/KMZ, GPX or Garmin Training Center TCX (Edge and Forerunner 305)
· Export data as GPS Exchange Format (GPX), Google Earth (KML, KMZ), Garmin (CRS or TCX), Salite (Mountain Pass profile format), (Customizable) Comma Separated Values, and Pro-Cycling Manager XML format
· Google Earth
· Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework
· The following features will be enabled only after purchase: Editing and saving of existing files without modifying non-path related features such as waypoints and placemarks etc.
· Viewing of altitude profile against time.
· Hiding of advertising during drive / playback
· Off-line driving / playback
· Supports further 3D Route Builder development
· Download directly from Garmin USB device
· Upload waypoints as a navigation route to Garmin USB device