Start working with PDF files the way you always wanted.
Nitro PDF Reader is the PDF solution you’ve been waiting for: where free does not equate to compromise.Create PDF files, fill-in and save forms, review and collaborate electronically, stamp your signature, type text directly on the page, repurpose content, and work with electronic documents in a way that’s never before been possible in a free PDF reader.With a best-in-class feature set, revolutionary ease-of-use, and none of the traditional pains associated with free PDF software, Nitro PDF Reader does everything you ever wanted in a PDF reader, the way you’ve always wanted to do it. All in all, this application includes all the features you ever wanted in a basic PDF reader and none of the ones you don't need.NOTE: Additional features are available in the Pro version. Here are some key features of "Nitro PDF Reader":
· Many users of free PDF readers expect compromise.
· It might be limited functionality — or none at all. Maybe "free" equates to in-product advertising, forced registration, and constant attempts to upsell you a paid product. Perhaps it's an oversize download, with security concerns and updates so frequent you wonder why you're doing so much, for so little in return.
· Not anymore. With Nitro Reader you can start doing more, without the compromise you've come to expect.
· Work with PDF the way you want
Work with PDF the way you want:
· Not just a reader or viewer, Nitro Reader does a whole lot more. With a user experience and interface that aim to redefine your expectation of "free" alongside premium features, you may start to wonder why you ever used anything else.
· Start controlling your work and the way people access it, using the only free PDF reader that allows you to create PDF files.
· Extract content from PDF files
Extract content from PDF files:
· Repurpose PDF-based content you used to think was locked away, with powerful tools to extract text and images for reuse wherever you need them.
· Join the collaboration cycle with best-in-class tools to comment, markup, and review PDF files with the ease of pen and paper.
· Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
· RAM: 512 MB system memory (1 GB recommended)
· Display: 1024x768 screen resolution
· Installation footprint: 106 MB
· Available space: Up to 335 MB of available hard drive space
· Microsoft Office 2003 or newer (required for Microsoft Office integrated features)
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (or above)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Web browser plugin to view PDF files inside Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer web browsers.
· Thumbnail Handler generates crystal clear previews of your PDF files, making them easy to identify in Windows Explorer (32-bit Windows Vista/7 only).
· Document closing controls now include: Close (active tab), Close All Tabs, Close Other Tabs.
· Support for Optional Content Groups (also known as Layers).
· Support for rendering transparency in PDF files.
· Nitro PDF Creator is significantly faster in creating PDF files.
· Support for loading and saving of static XML Forms Architecture (XFA) forms.
· Comments Pane supports keyboard navigation controls to browse through a PDF file’s comments and replies without using a mouse.
· Full Screen Facing Pages option added to the page display controls.
· Close Full Screen button to exit full screen view moved to right-hand side of the screen.
· Faster rendering of JPEG2000 images.
· Type Text tool allows ...