An open-source distributed revision control system
Bazaar helps you track project history over time and to collaborate easily with others. Whether you're a single developer, a co-located team or a community of developers scattered across the world, Bazaar scales and adapts to meet your needs.Give Bazaar a try to see what it's all about! What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
External Compatibility Breaks:
· Do not treat configuration option 'check_signatures = require' as if it were 'create_signatures = always'
· Hooks have been added for config stacks: ``get``, ``set`` and ``remove`` are called when an option is repsectively read, modified or deleted. Also added ``load`` and ``save`` hooks for config stores, called when the stores are loaded or saved.
· New hook server_exception in bzrlib.smart.server to catch any exception caused while running bzr serve.
· New hook set_commit_message in bzrlib.msgeditor to set a commit message and revision properties.
· Support ``-S`` as an alias for ``--short`` for the ``log`` and ``missing`` commands.
· ``bzr annotate`` can be run without setting whoami data first.
· Bazaar can now detect when a lock file is held by a dead process originating from the same machine, and steal the lock after printing a message to the user. This is off by default, for safety, but can be turne...