Generates detailed reports from raw Windows Media Services log files
WMS Log Storage is a feature rich Windows Media Services log analyzer that generates HTML-based reports with tables and charts. Highly detailed and easily configurable reports output to screen, file directories, FTP or email. Unlike other analyzers, WMS Log Storage has been designed especially for analyzing Windows Media Services log files and supports the entire set of Windows Media Services log file data and provides the best and most complete analysis of these files.WMS Log Storage supports log files of the W3C Windows Media Services format and exported files in the CSV format. Needless to say, it can recognize log file formats automatically, extract compressed log files, process multiple log files and download log files from various sources: local path, Web or FTP. The flexible system of filters allows you to customize in the best possible way so that only data that you need is displayed in reports.WMS Log Storage will give you information about your site's visitors, activity statistics, file access statistics, information about referring pages, visitor country, referring sites and more. WMS Log Storage has a user-friendly interface so you can start working with it right after you install it spending much time on configuring it. Statistical data is displayed in diagrams and tables. It is also possible to print reports. Here are some key features of "WMS Log Storage Professional Edition":
· Automatically detect log file formats
· Automatically extract archived log files
· Countries reports
· Cities and Regions reports
· Work with command line parameter
· Integrated FTP Client to downloading log files
· Integrated HTTP Client to downloading log files
· Output reports to browser, folder or FTP directory
· Sending reports via e-mail
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New report: Search Engines.
· New report: Search Phrases.
· New report: Referral Categories.
· New workspace bookmark: Referral Categories.