AN easy to use application that will enable you to view all the created routes
Active GPX Route Player for Google Earth. The “Media Player” of GPS playback. Simple to use yet endlessly customizable, any number of routes can be played back at the same time. Adjust time, speed scale, viewing behavior, track and icon appearance and watch progress against an altitude profile. Moreover, this software will faithfully recreate every turn, acceleration or stop. Here are some key features of "Active GPX Route Player":
· Playback GPS, Garmin Training Center (TCX) and Google Earth KML/KMZ files.
· Download directly from Garmin GPS devices (new in V1.1)
· Supports Google Earth
· Up to 50 routes played back at same time - synced or true time.
· Load and save playlists
· Load and save player profiles
· Virtual Cyclist with physics simulation - want to know how long it will take you to ride Alpe d’Huez or what difference losing a few kilograms will make?
· Dashboard with: Speed, Distance, Altitude (Elevation), Gradient, Elapsed Time, Time and Date, Heading, Average Speed, Altitude Progress Graph with auto-track, Power
· Update altitudes from Google Earth
· Smooth altitudes profile
· Customize icon
· Customize path appearance
· Customize the viewer settings (‘Helicopter Tracking’)
· Miles, kilometers or knots.
· Drag and drop files
· Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework
· Google Earth
· Internet Connection
· Allows only one simultaneous unlimited player; all the other players after the first one are limited to a duration of 30 seconds