Add videos, pictures & effects to virtual/real webcam & broadcast on messengers
With WebcamMax, you can add videos, pictures and effects to virtual & real webcam and show them to others on messengers or do live stream on websites such as Ustream, JustinTV, etc. It works on all webcam programs (MSN, Yahoo, Camfrog, YouTube, ICQ, AIM, Skype, Paltalk, ANYwebcam, Stickam, etc.). You can add a variety of effects over webcam and change the properties by yourself; thousands of local & online are available and you can even create your own effects. You can do snapshots as well as record videos with effects and broadcast them on YouTube or your Blog. You can also do slideshows, share your screen with friends, play movies for them or trick them with a fake video. It enables PinP of which Webcam, Screen, Movie or Picture can be selected as source. WebcamMax will allow you to enable Doodling as well, and you can paint on the video box directly. Here are some key features of "WebcamMax":
Thousands of Effects:
· Thousands of cool effects for your live video chats and video recording. You can download limitless effects at webcammax.com.
· Record your fantastic videos show with our cool effects to broadcast on YouTube or webcammax.com.
· Share your video clips or desktop screen with family and friends through your Instant Messengers even without a real webcam.
Easy to Share:
· Directly share your video with family or friends on youtube.com. You can also upload and show your cool videos and photos on webcammax.com.
Doodling and PinP:
· Paint on the video box freely and directly. You can also broadcast different sources at the same time with Picture in Picture feature.
Work for All:
· Work for almost all webcam programs such as Windows Live Messenger, Skype, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, Paltalk, Camfrog, YouTube, Ustream, JustinTV, and much more.
· 30 days trial
· Watermark in the output
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Feature: Upload the video you recorded to Youtube.
Reasons why this program is marked as ad-supported:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system to www.ask.com
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system to Ask search engine
· Offers to download or install software or components (Ask Toolbar) that the program does not require to fully function